Covid Screening Questions
Covid-19 Symptom & Exposure Questions for Self-Screening (Regardless of Vaccination Status)
- Do you have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms (not related to other known conditions or causes like allergies, asthma, etc.)?
- Chills, fever
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- In the last 10 days have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who has Covid-19 or Covid-19 symptoms? (eg. classmate, colleague, friend, family, household member etc.)
- In the last 14 days have you travelled outside of Canada AND been advised to quarantine/isolate?
- Are you awaiting Covid test results?
- Have you been advised by a school/employer/health authority/healthcare provider that you should currently be isolating?
If any answer to a question above is YES, inform Pride Stables and DO NOT attend at this time. Phone: 519-653-4686