COVID-19 Screening & Informed Consent
- Before first class (but no earlier than 24hrs beforehand) complete the appropriate form(s) linked below
- If not feeling well, do not attend Pride Stables and let us know ASAP.
Pride Stables phone: 519-653-4686
Fall 2021: Screening & informed consent form (PDF) for VOLUNTEERS
Fall 2021: Screening & informed consent form (PDF) for RIDERS
Covid-19 Symptom & Exposure Questions for Self-Screening of Riders & Volunteers
- Do you have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms (not related to other known conditions or causes like allergies, asthma, etc.)?
- Chills, fever
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- In the last 10 days have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who has Covid-19 or Covid-19 symptoms? (eg. classmate, colleague, friend, family, household member etc.)
- In the last 14 days have you travelled outside of Canada AND been advised to quarantine/isolate?
- Have you been advised by a school/employer/health authority/healthcare provider that you should currently be isolating?
If any answer to a question above is YES, inform Pride Stables and DO NOT attend at this time.